Monday, September 20, 2010

JuSt NeEdInG a LiTtLe TwEaKiNg

Do you ever wonder what makes a person who they are? Well I do...on a pretty regular basis.
Some say that its all in the genetics. Like when you were born, you came wired a certain way and there really isn't any changing it. Others say that you learn how to act when you are little and everything after that is strictly habbit and it doesn't matter. Well I disagree. Although we do learn things when we are little like table manners, how to be polite to strangers, and not to push any kid off of the swing on the playground, I think that what we do and who we are is up to us. We can change ourselves at any given moment. Like walking down the hallway at school and we do something that we just then realize we aren't exactly the biggest fans of. Its then and there in that specific spot that I decide to change it. It could seriously be ANYTHING. Large or small. There are hundreds and hundreds of things that I believe can we tweaked inside of us to create a more genuine, and real person... someone who can reach all of their potential and still make sure that they are doing everything that they can for others along the way. Screw genetics and screw habbit. Who I am is up to me and nobody else.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your taking sociology :)i like your thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be who you are! I love this! I really think about this all the time!

    ReplyDelete