Friday, September 3, 2010

INTRODUCTION

Hey:) My pen name is Alicia Keys. To me, she isn't just a talented singer, but an ideal role model of charity, confidence, intelligence, and sophistication. Despite her fame and fortune, she has been able to keep her sense of self and realize what is truely important.


This is an example of who i would like to be someday.

Writing is something new to me. Although I enjoy to write, I find that I am not as good of a writer as I would like to be. I would like to improve greatly on my writing ability because I do believe that writing is a great tool of expressing one's self. Words may just be words to some, but I believe that if channeled correctly they can be truley powerful. I'm not saying that I will one day write "I have a Dream" powerful or the words of Mother Teresa powerful, but maybe one day I will be able to write what really goes on in my mind and somehow give my audience the chance to feel the same power reading them as I feel writing them. It's a long shot..but maybe I will be able to do it...ONE DAY!

2 comments: