Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm ThInKinG aBoUt YoU

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like stars think about the sky. Like fish think about water. Like birds think about flying. I'm thinking about you like girlfriends think about diamonds. Like miners think about jewels. Like boyfriends think about the cost of diamonds. I'm thinking about you like husbands think about wives. Like mothers think about children. Like children think about teddy bears. I'm thinking about you like boxers think about gloves. Like hearts think about love. Like teenagers think about love. I'm thinking about you like books think about knowledge. Like graduates think about college. Like a potato wedge.

2 comments:

  1. i like how some parts rhymed, it gave it a cool sound to it. also, the diamond part was funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how some things were repeated (diamonds, children, love). Great random ending.

    ReplyDelete